Health Care Assistant
Oswestry, Shropshire, England
£10.00 to £14.00 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
*Job Title - HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT *
*Location – Oswestry*
*Pay rate - £10 - £14 per hour*
*Office Contact Number -#########
Are you a Healthcare Assistant or Community Care Assistant looking for a new challenge? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a Healthcare Assistant, every day brings new experiences and many rewards, working for Jane Lewis will give you variety, opportunity and no two days are ever the same.
*About Us; *
Jane Lewis offer flexible working for Healthcare professionals, hours to suit you, market leading pay rates not to mention we’re well established, well-respected and have over 30 years’ experience within the industry.
*So - Come and work with us….!*
Not only would you be a valued Carer working for Jane Lewis, you would also form part of a small regional, friendly team of Healthcare professionals and will be offered opportunities within a variety of Community, Residential settings and Nursing Homes in your area.
You will have the backing and support of a large organisational team who are one of the largest care providers outside of the NHS. As a carer for Jane Lewis, you will be supporting residents with personal care needs within residential, nursing or supported living settings.
If you’re a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker with…
· Care experience
· Outstanding values
· A positive, friendly attitude
· Patience, excellent listening & communication skills
· A passion for providing people with a caring, rewarding and supportive environment
Get your CV to us today! We want you on our team!! And here, is what we will offer in return….
· Competitive Salary
· Refer a Friend Bonus Schemes – Earn £250 simply by bringing your friends to the team!
· Industry leading certificated training
· Online availability & booking system
· 28 days annual leave paid hourly on top of basic rate of pay
· Refer a friend scheme
· Free Uniform and DBS
· Flexible working pattern that is determined by you, enabling you to have a good work, life balance.
· Dedicated Consultant who will facilitate shift booking – friendly office-based staff who will look to cater for your individual needs ensure that your shift requirement are met.
If this sounds like you and you have care experience within the last year, get in touch. We can’t wait to have a chat with you and have you join Jane Lewis on our journey in making everyone we care for, matter.
Care & Support Workers who are looking for Full or Part-Time hours, to suite your lifestyle then look no further than Jane Lewis, The opportunities are endless!!!
Please click below and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application further.
Reference ID: Temp/Oswestry
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £-£ per hour
* Flexible schedule
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* No weekends
* Weekend availability