£40000 - £47000 Per Annum DOE + Excellent Benefits
Are you a proficient Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to help shape the direction of a brand from scratch?
If you're a driven creative thinker looking for an innovative company, we're offering you a unique opportunity to join us at the start of our new brand journey and make your mark as our Marketing Manager.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £40,000 - £47,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Life Assurance
- Parking space
- Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
We are an innovative and growing tech business. The marketing team needs a skilled Marketing Manager to help us deliver a step change in our brand communications and drive business growth by translating the marketing plan and new brand strategy across all collateral. You will also be responsible for working with our award-winning network agency to deliver an integrated media campaign including TV advertising. Duties include:
- Oversee and shape the new brand positioning through effective implementation at all consumer touchpoints
- Delivering end-to-end campaigns ensuring the alignment with the marketing plan
- Research and analysis of market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to inform marketing strategies
- Support the deliver of all 7 Ps of the marketing plan and working with other departments to gain buy-in and achieve delivery
- Communication and management of external agencies including PR, creative, research and media agencies
- Extracting customer insight and using it to inform decisions
- Manage market research activity
- Evaluation and measurement of campaign response and recommending necessary remedial actions
- Implement creative social campaigns to drive engagement and traffic to the website
- Demonstrate values, behaviours and general conduct in line with company standards
- Ensure consistency of brand tone and articulation across all touchpoints
The ideal Marketing Manager:
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, proactive and an innovative and creative thinker with at least 5 years' experience in driving results in a marketing role. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and drive growth and results, we'd like to meet you. The successful candidate will:
- Strong understanding of traditional and digital marketing channels including TV advertising, digital advertising; social media advertising and content; websites
- Understanding of how to build brand
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Experience of brand building communications activity
- Experience of response driving activity
- Competent in extracting consumer insight and utilising it to inform creative output and marketing decisions
- Understanding of e-commerce websites
Who are we?
Established in 2007, Freedom Finance offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans. We believe that our people are our most important asset and that our people are what makes the business tick. Freedom Finance offer a range of Financial products through our lending platform including personal loans and mortgages.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Marketing Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 31 days ago