Nurse Manager - Esher | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Esher, Surrey, England
£40,042 per year + Paid Breaks
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse / Unit Manager
- Location : Esher, Surrey
- Position: Unit Manager RGN / RMN
- Care Categories: General Nursing and Mental Health
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 18 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £ per hour £40,042 per annum + Bank Holiday enhancements and Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Days
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses experienced Registered Nurse RGN/RMN to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Esher, Surrey. Our care home delivers 24-hour rehabilitation care and support for people (aged 18 - 65 years) living with complex needs and neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis and acquired brain injury.
Job Role: To be responsible for the well-being of residents within the Home, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met whilst helping them to achieve their full capabilities. To support the General / Home Manager in the operational management of the home.
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN/RMN:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...