Door Supervisor - Cheltenham | Zoek UK | fe68a1bbaa0e40a59825306f762ca1b0
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Contract (Zero Hour)
All in Black Security are currently recruiting SIA Licensed Door Supervisors to join our security teams to work in Cocktail / Restaurant Bars.
All in Black Security offers brilliant opportunities for development and grow within the security industry, working alongside highly praised venues and events in and around Cheltenham
About this role:
Applicants need to be able to work every Friday and Saturday night. Additional shifts and flexibility during the week will be available for the right individuals.
As a security operative with All in Black Security;
- You will be the first point of contact for venues/event’s customers. You will be required to ensure that visitors are greeted in a professional and welcoming manner and to ensure a great customer experience is had by customers
- Ensure the safety and well being of all persons under your duty of care (including customers, staff and public in your area) in accordance with SIA and licensing standards.
- Work independently or within a team to ensure that security roles and duties are executed in a quick and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will be will have great customer service skills, well organised and t**he desire of delivering outstanding customer service.**
What we require:
- Valid SIA door supervisor license
- Must be available to work on Friday & Saturday evening till late. (Central Cheltenham locations)
- Friendly, professional, and well-spoken
- Experience in customer service and facing role
- Professional and well-presented appearance
- Reliable and well organised
- Punctual and on time
Experience is desired but not necessary
Applicants need to have the right to work in the UK
- Shift flexibility with variable hours
- Competitive rates of pay - note: this is a PAYE role
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Company Uniform / ID where required.
Applicants will go through a recruitment process.
- You must be able to provide a full 5-year checkable employment history as part of your Vetting.
- A 3-year pre-employment check will be carried out before we are able to get you into work.
- You must be able to show your Right to Work documentation.
Due to a high number of applications submitted, only successful applicants will be contacted for the first stage interview process.
Posted 40 days ago