Support Worker | Zoek
£9.00 - 9.75 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
£9.00 - £9.75
Are you a Support Worker with experience supporting people with domestic chores, building life skills and supporting people to do what they want to do in the community? This could be supporting them to go shopping, go to the pub or even go on holiday!
If you do this could be great opportunity for you. We are working in partnership with a not-for-profit organisation in York who challenges the stereotypes around disability. We are working together to hire Support Workers who have a person-centered approach in their care and support style and are passionate and committed to their role. This role will involve a mixture of day shifts, night shifts on both weekdays and weekends .
We are very keen to ensure that all AJ Support Workers are fully trained and therefore offer great training to ensure you have all the skills and knowledge needed to provide the best care and support possible. We ask for the same commitment from you and will require you to complete all the necessary training which will be provided free of charge.
- At least 6 months previous professional experience
As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Support Worker, your new role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career where no day is ever the same
- Receive up to £19.50 on bank holidays due to double pay
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new workplaces
- We give you work based on your availability
- 28 days' holiday to be taken flexibly around your lifestyle
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
- Permanent opportunities available if your working requirements change
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
Check out what AJ Support Workers say about working for AJ
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call#########
"AJ Recruitment are supportive at providing me work to support my needs. They take into consideration everything I tell them and adapt based on my preference. For me being able to work while having limited childcare is fantastic which really helps me to support my family."
Posted 2 days ago