Here are the most Frequently Asked Questions recruiters ask about Zoek, the Hirer Portal, and our mobile app. If you have any further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not already signed-up, Sign up here
4. Creating/Posting a Job Advert FAQs
Yes you can post jobs onto Zoek via a job multi-posters like Broadbean.
So far Zoek is only integrated with Broadbean, however we're looking to set up the following multi-posters later on this year: Logicmelon, Vacancy Poster, Idibu.
* How to get set up on Broadbean:
If you already have an account with Broadbean all you need to do is the following:
- Register on our Zoek Hirer Portal
- Once you are logged onto the Hirer Portal you will be directed to your Dashboard
- Before setting up the integration with Broadbean you need to make sure you have enough credits to post your job vacancies onto Zoek (You can purchase credits on the Portal by selecting the ‘Buy Credits’ button on the main page of your Dashboard)
*Please note that credits are not need if you are a 'Zoek Members' - as being a ‘Zoek Member’ will enable you to post STANDARD job adverts via Broadbean.
- After this, click on the togged switch next to the Broadbean image - a pop up will appear with your 'Integration Key'. This code needs to be added into your Broadbean account to integrate both systems.
- Integration should now be complete and you can start posting your job vacancies via Broadbean.
Please note that an account needs to have the correct amount of credits on the system or be a ‘Zoek Member’ to post STANDARD job adverts via Broadbean. If you do not have enough credits on the system or not a ‘Zoek Member’, please go to your Zoek Hirer Portal to purchase credits.
If you wish to use Broadbean on Zoek but do not have a Broadbean account please contact them to set up an account and then follow the above steps.
Please follow these stages to create and post a job advert:
Please remember, in order to post a job advert you need to have credits in your account
1. Click ‘Create Advert’
2. Select whether to make your job advert Premium or dismiss if you wish the job post to be a Standard advert
(Premium adverts allow your job advert to become prime position at the top of the listing when a candidate is searching for that type of job. You can also add an image and a company logo to your job advert to give it that extra Zoek factor)
3. Select the Advert Duration – Choose between 10 days, 30 days or 45 days
4. Enter a Job Title or Select a Job Title from the suggestion list to optimise the job match
5. (Optional) Enter a Reference ID
6. (Optional) Enter Client – You can hide the client enter from candidates
7. Location: You can either select ‘Work from home’ or enter the Postcode of the location of the job. We advise that you enter a postcode for a job advert as Zoek’s technology works primarily on postcode for an accurate match
‘Work from home’ can be selected if a job is ‘nationwide’
* Please note, you have the ability of hiding the Postcode from candidates
8. Select Job Type
9. Select Contract Type
10. Enter Pay (a range can be added) and select a Pay Period
11. Enter a Job Description
12. Select Applications Methods – More than 1 method can be selected:
a. CV/Zoek Profile – Select the people who you wish to notify when a candidate applies for that job role using their CV or Zoek Profile
b. Phone – Enter a number you wish candidates to contact you on
c. Website – Enter a website you wish the candidate to be re-directed to, to apply for that job
13. Select Request Documents – This section is optional however selecting requested document for the job role could speed up the process of finding the ideal candidate
14. Once you have filled in all the job vacancy details – Select ‘Preview and Post’, this will show you a preview of the job advert. You then have the choice to either post that job immediately or specify an exact time and date to publish the advert.
All your adverts are view-able through your portal. Your last adverts posted will be on the homepage once you have logged in. Just click the “view” button next to the relevant job. You can also view all your jobs adverts that are Active, Scheduled or Expired under the 'Jobs' tab of the hirer portal.
You can edit your jobs from your Dashboard in the Hirer Portal. Once you have logged in, you can edit a live job, or edit a job that's been saved as a Draft.
Your advert is only viewable to you and users within the portal and to any candidates that may match the job profile through the app. As Zoek is a matchmaking tool between candidate and vacancy, you will only receive applications from candidates specifically searching for your role.
You must specify a location, but this can be a city or town, a county or shire, a UK country, a partial postcode or an exact postcode. Bear in mind that the more specific you are, the better matches you'll get for suitable candidates.
Yes - just click the 'Hide location from candidate' button.
Yes - use the Templates function. This option lets you add one job advert, and save it to use as the basis for other ads. you can have multiple templates.
No - you can save multiple draft adverts, and edit them until you are ready to publish.
Yes. You can post a job advert immediately, or specify an exact time and date to publish the advert.
2. Password FAQs
If you have forgotten your password click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button, and enter your email address. You will then be emailed a code that you will need to enter on the following page, once you have entered this you can then re-set your password.
Please note that the code on the email is only valid for 20 minutes.
You can change your password my clicking on ‘Account & Settings’, this is found on the navigation options on the top right of your portal. Once you’re in ‘Your Account’ section click ‘Change Password’, enter your old password followed by a new password. Click ‘Change Password’, your password should now have successfully changed.
3. Buying Credits/Invoices FAQs
Its FREE! You can post unlimited job adverts for free. We offer a number of packages to further enhance your job adverts.
Up to 60 Job Adverts
Just £100/month to give your adverts greater exposure, massively boosting your candidate response.
60-100 Job Adverts
Just £120/month to boost your candidate response.
That’s as low as £1.20 an advert.
100+ Job Adverts
Maximum response for as little as £1 per job advert, simple!
Want even more response? Bespoke packages are available - Call our sales team on 08081 561 178 for more information.
You can view your invoices by clicking on ‘Invoice History’ from your drop-down navigation menu. You also have the ability of downloading an individual invoice as PDF.
No, if you do not have PayPal account simply login as a Guest and enter your card details. If you do have a PayPal account and wish to use this all you will need to do is login and continue with your purchase.
The difference between these two adverts is that Premium adverts make your job advert prime position at the top of the listing when a candidate is searching for that type of job. You can also add an image and a company logo to your job advert to give it that extra Zoek factor.
You can choose between 3 different job listing options when posting a job, these are:
10 days, 30 days or 45 days.
Once registered and logged into the Zoek Hirer Portal you can buy credits (if you have finance permissions on the system), just simply click on the ‘Buy Credits’ button on your dashboard. Either enter the amount of credits you wish to purchase or use the ‘- & + ’ buttons on the credit table. Once you are happy with the amount of credits add them to your order and continue by clicking ‘Checkout’. You will then be directed to PayPal website where you can log in using your PayPal account or finishing your purchase by checking out as a guest (checking out as ‘Guest’ allows you to use other payment methods eg. Credit/Debit Card).
* Please note, card details are not stored on Zoek
Yes you can. You can do this by clicking on the arrow next to ‘Allocate credits for…’ for a dropdown menu to display all of your business units. Select the business unit you wish to assign credits to and select/enter an amount, once you are happy with the amount of credits for your chosen business unit you can add them to your order.
Job advert credits do not expire.
1. Registering/Logging In FAQs
1. If you don't have an account with Zoek you will need to register, start this by clicking the 'Register' button underneath the Log In or simply click HERE!
2. Fill in the requested fields and click 'Register'. Don’t forget the password that you enter as you will need this again to verify and login into your account
3. We will send you an e-mail to verify your account, click on the link to proceed to the next stages of your registration
4. Once you've clicked on the link you will need to re-enter your password and select 'Continue'. Your account has now been verified
5. After selecting 'Log In' you will be asked to enter some company details, fill in the requested fields and then select 'Next' to move onto adding Business Units to your account
*Please note that by registering you are agreeing to our 'Terms and Conditions'
If you wish to have only 1 business unit within your account you can simply skip this step by clicking 'Next', this will take you the 'Invite Team Members' section. If you do wish you add multiple business units onto your account select ‘Add Business Unit’, enter the name your business unit and click the ‘Add’ button. Once you have added all of your business units click ‘Next’ to move onto the final step ('Invite Team Members')
You can also add Business Units to your account by selecting 'Business Units' from the drop down navigation menu (top right arrow button).
If you do not wish to invite any team members onto your account you can skip this step and complete your registration by clicking ‘Done’, you will then be directed to your Zoek dashboard.
However, if you do wish to invite team members onto your account click ‘+ Invite Team Member’, fill in the requested fields and assign them to the correct business unit. If you want your team member to have access to all of the business units please select ‘Company-Level’.
Also, remember to select the permissions you wish your team member to have:
Admin: Admin users can Add, Remove and Manage Users/ Assign and Manage Permissions
Finance: Finance users can Buy Credits, Add/Remove and Manage payment methods, and View/Download Invoices
Hirer: Hirer users can Post Job Adverts and Receive Job Application Notifications
(Example: If you want your team member to just Buy Credits and Post Job Adverts you should select BOTH Finance and Hirer Permissions)
Once all the fields have been entered, click ‘Invite’, an email will be sent out to your team member to accept the invitation. After adding your users you can then proceed by clicking the ‘Done’ button, your account has now been set up and you will then be directed to your Zoek dashboard.
Please note, team members have 24 hours to accept the invitation. If a team member does not accept the invitation within that time frame, their details are removed from the system. You can re-send a invite to that team member by setting up the user again, this can be done by selecting 'Your Team' from the drop down navigation menu (top right arrow button).
You will receive an e-mail from Zoek notifying you that you have been added as a Team Member.
Click the link on the email, this will direct you to Zoek's Hirer Portal where you will be asked to set a password select 'Done', you will then be directed to your Zoek dashboard.
If you have already created an account with Zoek, you can log onto your portal by clicking HERE!
Enter your email address & password and click 'Log In', you will then be directed to your dashboard where you can start posting your job vacancies. Happy Job Posting!
5. Applications FAQs
Once a candidate receives your advert through the Zoek website or app, they can apply to you directly through the job advertisement. They can apply via the number you provide on registration or email you directly via the email address you provide on registration. Candidates can also request a call back or share your job across their social network.
6. Dashboard and Settings FAQs
We provide Business Units on the portal for companies that have multiple industries and branches within 1 account eg. Main Account - Zoek, different Business Units within the main account: Zoek Knutsford, Zoek Manchester, Zoek London.
Adding a Business Unit is fast and simple:
1. Select 'Business Unit' from the drop down navigation menu (top- right on Hirer Portal)
2. Click on 'Add a new Business Unit'
3. Enter the name of the new Business Unit and select 'Add'