Civil Design Technician
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + 23 Days Holiday + BH
Civil Design Technician required for my client who are a Structural and Civil Design Consultancy based in the heart of London. The company the Civil Design Engineer will be working for operate in a number of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Historical Buildings, Drainage, Infrastructure, Pharmaceutical and many more. The Civil Design Technician will be joining the Drainage team within the consultancy and be working on a range of sustainable drainage projects across the UK including drainage impact assessments and flood risk assessments.
The Civil Design Technician will be working on a range of drainage projects using Civils 3D package so experience with this is essential. It is envisaged that the Civil Engineering technician will either be degree qualified or hold a HNC in a Civil or Structural engineering field as well as having 2 years experience working within the Drainage sector in a similar design role. Being a large consultancy offering a range of services there is a lot of potential for progression in this role.
Civil Design Technician Position Overview
- Prepare Drainage drawings using AutoCAD / Civils 3D / Micro drainage.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD / Civils 3D
- Work closely with the design teams
- Provide technical support to the project engineers.
- Willing to attend meetings and carryout site inspections
Civil Design Technician Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or hold a HNC in a Civil or Structural engineering field
- 2 years experience working within the Drainage sector in design
- Live close to central London
- Highways experience would also be advantageous
Civil Design Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £25K£35K DOE
- 23 Days Holiday + BH
- 3% pension
- Working hours Mon Fri, 9 5.30.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy