Create a job seekers account on Zoek to experience the full range of benefits that Zoekcan lend to your job search.
Here’s how to set up your own Zoek candidate profile…
Creating a Zoek candidate profile enables you to apply for jobs more efficiently with features such as our Instant CV and we’ll be able to find better job matches for you, based on the information you provide.
Enter your personal details, including contact information and desired job criteria and fill out all your personal information. This would include a personal bio, including characteristics, skills, experiences and sectors. As well as your education details, work experiences, key skills and an upload of your most up to date CV’s and Cover Letters if you have them created already.
Once registered, you’ll be able to use all of our cool job search features, including our Search with CV, Advanced Search and innovative Job Cart.
Watch the video below to find out more about how to create a candidate profile:
How to set up your Zoek Candidate Profile
* Click the log in icon and create a new job seekers account.
* Enter your personal details, your preferred location and job title.
* Don’t forget to let us know where you first heard about Zoek, selecting one of the drop-down options, before clicking register.
* Edit your bio and add your education, work experience, and key skills.
* Go to ‘My documents’ and upload your CV.
* Then upload or create your cover letter.
Your Zoek candidate profile is now up and running! You can begin your job search on Zoek whilst taking advantage of all of our helpful job seeker features!