Save time when registering or logging in to Zoek’s job board by connecting one of your social media accounts and use our social login feature!
Did you know that you can use your social media profile to speed up the process of logging in to Zoek?
You can connect your Facebook, Google or LinkedIn profile to a new or existing job seekers account.
Watch the video below to find out more about how to use our social login feature:
How to use our social login – new users
* If you’re new to Zoek, click your preferred social media login option.
* If you don’t already have an account, you’ll be taken through to our registration page.
* Using your social profiles data, we’ll pre-populate your name and email registration fields for you.
* Once you’ve completed the sign-up process, you’re ready to start applying for jobs!
When you return to Zoek in future, click the same social media login option as before, and you’ll automatically be signed into your job seeker account!
This will help you save time from manually entering your details, give you easier access to our job search features and reduce the number of passwords you need to remember.
How to use our social login – existing users
* Existing candidates with a Zoek profile can connect their social media profile by clicking from the social media login buttons on the sign in page.
* You may be asked to sign into your social media profile at this point.
* Once connected, you’ll be able to login this way in future with only the click of a button!
You’ll also have the benefit of easier access to social functionalities, such as being able to quickly share our insightful blog articles to your social audiences.
A simple, time-saving and more efficient way of logging in to your Zoek account!